Mt Cannibal Flora and Fauna Reserve
Walking and cycling trails
- The reserve is operating with a one-way only walking track to allow for physical distancing of 1.5 metres between visitors.
- The public toilets are open.
- All current COVID-19 restrictions must be followed when visiting the reserve. We will be working with Victoria Police to monitor use of the park to ensure restrictions are being followed.
- Visitors to the park must follow the instructions on all signs at the reserve.
- Trail type - Walking
- Location - Garfield Road North Road, Garfield North
- Distance - 2.3 kilometre (loop)
- Approx time - 30-45 mins
- Grade - Bush track and very steep at times
- Highlights - Scenic views, native flora and fauna
- Access - Dogs not permitted
- Facilities - Parking, BBQ, public toilets, seating, playground, picnic area
Friends of Mt Cannibal Flora and Fauna Reserve
Join the Friends of Mt Cannibal reserve,
to experience all the natural wonders of Mt Cannibal,
whilst helping to preserve it for future generations.
Australian native foods nursery │ Monthly tour and taste lunches │ Native foods cooking classes │
Native herbs, spices and teas (available online) │ Accommodation at The Haven Country House │